1/8" Keyless No-Collet Chuck for Rotary Tools - Fits Dremel - Fast No-Tool Bit Swaps
Any handyman who's been on his hands and knees looking for a dropped collet will appreciate the beauty of this accessory - because it eliminates the need to change (or lose) collets when you move from 3/32" to 1/8" bits or vice-versa. Spring-loaded 3-finger jaw produces secure, even hold on bit shank as you turn chuck down the spindle. For some rotary tools, removing cosmetic nose cap from spindle end will increase tightening range for smaller bits. Excellent quality; made in Taiwan.
- Eliminates need to change collets when swapping between bit sizes
- One chuck fits bits with shank sizes 3/32", 1/8" and up to 5/32"
- Twist-to-tighten/loosen with heavily-knurled grip means no wrench or key needed
- Fits Dremel and other-brand rotary tools with 9/32" (7.5mm) fine-threaded spindle
- Heat treated & tempered high-carbon steel for durability; rust-resistant black oxide finish