RamPro 120-Pc Car Truck Boat Fuse Assortment Kit - 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 AMP – Low Profile Mini Small APS/ATT Blade Fuses
About RAMPRO 120 Piece Mini Small ATM/APM Blade Fuses Kit
The RAMPRO Blade Fuses Pack provides everything you need to protect your vehicle & electrical devices from a short circuit or overload.
Colors & Quantity Included:
10 pieces of 5 Amp - Tan 10 pieces of 7.5 Amp - Brown 20 pieces of 10 Amp - Red 20 pieces of 15 Amp - Blue 20 pieces of 20 Amp - Yellow 20 pieces of 25 Amp - Clear 20 pieces of 30 Amp - Green.
What is a Fuse
A safety device consisting of a strip of wire that melts & breaks an electric circuit if the current exceeds a safe level - Automotive fuses are a class of fuses used to protect the wiring & electrical equipment for vehicles.
Contains the seven commonly used replacement fuses for most vehicles.
Why do I need to use them
Clear Identification - Amp color coded & Amp numbers carved on the fuse for easy recognition.
Convenient Storage - Small molded case protects fuses, provides easy transport, & fits in your glove box or trunk in case of an emergency. - Case has re-locking snaps, so it can survive being in a glove box or trunk without spilling everywhere.
Where can I use them
Can be used for:
Cars, SUVs, Trucks, Motorcycles, Boats, Golf Cars Homes, Camper RVs, ATVs, UTVs, Appliances, Low Voltage Mechanic/Technician Shops Your own electric projects and most electrical devices.
- The Vanitek set includes 10 pieces of 5 amp, 10 pcs of 7.5, 20 pcs of 10, 20 pcs of 15, 20 pcs of 20, 20 pcs of 25, and 20 pcs of 30.
- SPECS: 0.75” x 0.50" Inches – Micro/Small/Minor Fuses ‘Not Regular’ & ‘Not Maxi’. - Contains the seven commonly used replacement fuses for most vehicles.
- EASY TO USE: Fuses are (Industry) color coded with documentation for quick confident identification, and easy installation (Color codes are detailed in the Product Description) – These mini fuses can replace ‘low profile’ mini fuses but it may not be leveled in the compartment.
- USES: For your Car, SUV, Truck, Home, Boat, Camper RV, ATV, UTV, Golf Car, and most electrical devices! - It’s highly recommended to check your owner’s manual before making a purchase to make sure you’re buying the right types of fuses.
- MATERIAL: Tin-plated zinc terminals for corrosion resistance and enhanced conductivity - A must have Item to protect your vehicles and electrical devices from a short circuit and overload - Packed in a molded case to protect blade fuses, and for easy transport and storage.