The Box Cutter, by slice, is stylish, durable, and safer to use than traditional utility knives. The dual-sided ceramic blade lasts as long as 20 metal blades, yet is ten times sharper and never rusts. It can be used to cut thick cardboard or delicate tape; Box Cutter is adjustable to three lengths. Also features easy to access blade storage. By slice. A portion of the purchase price will be donated to fund Autism research.
- 3-Position Manual Slider Button allows blade to stay locked in 3 positions (Fully extended blade, semi-protruding blade, Fully hidden blade)
- Zirconium Oxide Ceramic Blade with Rounded Tip for Safety = Non-Conductive, Anti-Magnetic, Never Rusts, Chemically Inert (No Oil Coatings) + Stays Sharp Up To 10X Longer Than Steel Blades
- 1 Slice Ceramic Blade = Up to 20 Metal Blades = Less Blade Changes = Less $$$ = Less Downtime = Less injuries + Simple No Tool Blade Change (Replacement SKU# 10404 or 10408)
- Ceramic Blade only protrudes 1/2" - designed primarily for cutting corrugated packaging, foam, vinyl, boxes, cardboard, etc
- To cut paper and thinner items please try the Slice 00116 Precision Cutter or 00100 Safety Cutter or use the Pointed Blades 10408
- Innovative box cutter
- Stylish, durable, and safer to use than traditional utility knives