Eco Trays are made from all kraft paperboard, which contains at least 18% recycled wood fiber content. Like all of our other food trays, the Eco trays are highly recyclable and compostable when disposed in proper facilities. The trays have disposal logos printed on the bottom to effectively communicate this with your customer. In addition, Eco Trays are made using a totally chlorine free manufacturing process, which consumes less raw material and water, leaving more of those resources untouched. Clearly, Eco Trays are the natural choice for your foodservice needs and our environment. Southern Champion Tray manufactures paperboard packaging products. The company, founded in 1927, is headquartered in Chattanooga, TN.
- SCT’s ECO Kraft disposable food trays have a natural and rustic look making them ideal for: Food Trucks, Restaurants, Weddings, Quinceañeras, Graduations, Back Yard BBQ’s, Movie Nights, Picnics, Fairs, Carnivals, Western Themed Parties, Birthday Parties, and any other food-serving event!
- This sized boat best holds: sauces, snacks, cookies, cake, ice-cream, and single-serve portions of food – 1/2 lb boats are SMALL. Please see our larger sizes if necessary.
- The sturdy side walls make them easy to eat from while standing or sitting with no table! They are very kid friendly and help to reduce spills and accidents.
- Be ‘On Trend’ by using sustainable packaging! Our ECO Kraft is made from renewable resources which means these food grade paper trays are compostable and recyclable!
- Economical pet food holder: These disposable paper trays ensure you’ll NEVER have to wash caked-on pet food again!
- Extremely versatile! Users report they’re great for holding ingredients while cooking, storing craft supplies, nuts and bolts, and much more!
- Top: 4-37/64” x 3-9/64” x 1-17/64” (L x W x H)