Make perfect holes in leather, cardboard/paper stock, rubber, plastic, vinyl or canvas with amazing ease. The 'secret' is in the compound-action handle that leverages your hand strength, creating enormous cutting power. Professional features include solid brass anvil to extend die-life and size-indicator window to help prevent wrong-size holes. Length 9", weight 16 oz.
- Compound handle leverages effort 200% - punch neat, clean holes in thick leather, rubber, plastic
- Hardened carbon steel hollow punch dies in sizes 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 & 4.5mm; solid brass anvil
- Handy indicator shows punch size in use; dies are removable for sharpening, replacement
- Heavy-duty 14-ga steel body won't bend or warp, rust-resistant chrome finish; comfortable soft grips
- Quality-built professional grade tool that's a pleasure to use every time; made in Taiwan Classic example of the right tool making a tough job easy.